Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Cheesy kind of day

After an early morning fasting blood draw, I was hangry.  Taco Bell was on the route to work, never had their breakfast before, so they got my business.  Ordered the CHEESY Breakfast Burrito combo.  Where's the cheese?  See picture!  No cheese.  Cheesy is defined as like cheese in taste, smell and consistency.  I ate it anyway.  I don't recommend it.  But the two Cinnabon balls that also came with it made up for my sadness about lack of cheese.   Taco Bell, you have misnamed your Cheesy Breakfast Burrito.  Or had they?



As I ate my uncheesy breakfast burrito, I pondered the other definition of cheesy:  cheap, unpleasant, or blatantly inauthentic. Maybe that is what Taco Bell meant. 

Thought about the incident from yesterday and decided that cheap, unpleasant, or blatantly inauthentic was what was being planned for the eats at our Friday office party.  Should I care?  After all it was going to be my last day there.  I needed to let go of this job and not care.  When I got to work, I said to the lady who wanted me to order fried chicken and jo-jo's for Friday's party, "I will be happy to order that cheesy food you wanted for Friday's luncheon.  I'll get on it right away."  

Meanwhile, the elevator inspector decided to inspect the elevator from the basement of our office and turned off all the lighting inside the elevator while people were riding in it up to meetings in our office.  Why didn't the elevator inspector let us know he was going to do that?  The terrified look on people's faces as they exited the pitch black elevator into our office was priceless.  Wish I'd had my camera.  Say cheese!

What's for dinner?  Six cheese pizza! 

No comments:

Post a Comment