Monday, April 11, 2016

Zebra at the Mall

I joined the ranks of mall walkers today!  Haven't been in a mall in several years. There seemed to be a few changes since I last walked through a mall!  One thing that didn't change was the food court, however.   We had to stop and have lunch before hubby and I did our mall walk.

Once lunch was over, we started our walk and walked into children riding animals all over the mall!  We dodged zebras, lions, cows as toddlers and pre-teens zoomed around us--even the occasional adult. These riding children reminded me of the elderly on mobility scooters only more out of control! 

The nice thing about mall walking is SHOPPING!   If we wanted to rest, we could pop into a store along the way and look through the sale rack.   The Sleep Number bed store is on the route if we wanted to actually lie down!  I'm still a 65, I found out.  That's my Sleep Number, not my age!   And Spencer Gifts from way back when is still there in the mall.  But now they carry more "goth" merchandise than X-rated gag gifts like they used to sell.

It was surprisingly enjoyable to mall walk and we will probably do it some more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment